Kayaking on the Pumicestone Passage Bribie Island
If you want to go kayaking on the Pumicestone Passage Bribie Island, here is the map showing where we launched and where we paddled:
The StraitEdge2 Pro Kayak is perfect for us because:
- It’s easy to paddle straight as it has an Aluminum Rib Frame Design.
- It has the best speed, tracking and stability.
- It has plenty of leg room with a capacity of 227kg.
- It’s very durable – I didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles in creeks
- It’s quick and easy to set-up and pack away.
- It has room for the kids.