Kayaking to North Currigee Campground at South Stradbroke Island
If you want to go kayaking to North Currigee Campground at South Stradbroke Island, here is the map showing where we launched and where we paddled:
The AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite Kayak is perfect for us because:
- It’s easy to paddle straight as it has an Aluminum Rib Frame Design.
- It has the best speed, tracking and stability.
- It has plenty of leg room with a capacity of 249kg.
- The high-backed seat with lumbar support is very comfortable and supportive
- It’s very durable – I didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles in creeks
- It’s quick and easy to set-up and pack away.