During a stay at Noosaville we went kayaking on the Noosa River.
We stopped along the Noosaville strip for a coffee break
And to let the kids stretch their legs and play on the beach.
The kids had a great time running around and exploring!
After a warm bath in the sand bank pools, we let the tide take us back to our beach upstream.
Kayaking on the Noosa River
If you want to go kayaking on the Noosa River, here is the map showing where we launched and where we paddled:
We launched from Cayman Quays where we were staying, but there are plenty of sandy beaches for launching, all along the river at Noosaville.
The first stretch was up to Noosaville for a coffee and beach break.
The second leg was up to the sand banks near Noosa Sound.
The AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite Kayak is perfect for us because:
- It’s easy to paddle straight as it has an Aluminum Rib Frame Design.
- It has the best speed, tracking and stability.
- It has plenty of leg room with a capacity of 249kg.
- The high-backed seat with lumbar support is very comfortable and supportive
- It’s very durable – I didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles in creeks
- It’s quick and easy to set-up and pack away.
- It has room for the kids.