In stock in our Brisbane warehouse - ships within 1-2 business days.
Qualifies for 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
If you like to rest your feet whilst paddling your Kayak, the Adjustable Foot Pegs are ideal for you. They are easy to install with clip on rails and slide easily on the rail to the correct position for your comfort. See below for more details
Adjustable foot pegs are suitable for the following models:
- AE1007-E AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite Kayak (solo paddler position)
- AE1007-R AdvancedFrame Convertible inflatable kayak (solo paddler position)
- AdvancedFrame Expedition inflatable kayak AE1009 (note that the Expedition already comes with an adjustable foot brace)
- AE1014-Y StraitEdge 2 Kayak* (solo paddler position)
Quality is guaranteed with a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty.
* by looping the straps through the open port holes – this means the foot pegs can NOT be used with the self-bailing ports closed
What's the Difference between the Kayak Adjustable Foot Pegs and the Inflatable Foot Brace?
WEIGHT: 2 lbs (1 kg)
PACKED DIMENSIONS: 56cm x 15cm x 15cm
BRAND: Advanced Elements
WARRANTY PERIOD: 12 months
Good customer service
Good paddles, however bit expensive
The adjustable footpegs are a great addition to the kayak. Easy to install. Easy to adjust for friends. As usual service from Emily was crackerjack. Happy Kayaker.