*** The AirFusion Skeg Will Soon Be Restocked |
ETA: 15th March 2021 ***
The AirFusion EVO is a fantastic kayak with excellent tracking, but if you are going on a big adventure or you are into long-distance paddling, you will appreciate the enhanced tracking offered by the AirFusion Skeg.
- Optional fixed skeg for improved tracking of the AirFusion range of inflatable kayaks
- Easy to install – simply lock onto the kayak’s stern and run the pull line
- Designed to pivot upward with integrated pull line for use in shallow water
- Compatible with the AirFusion AE1040, the AirFusion Elite AE1041 and the AirFusion EVO AE1042-O
- Quality is guaranteed by a 12 month manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements
The skeg is 18” in length. You pull on the left cord to raise it and the right cord to drop it. It just raises at an angle and needs to be tied off to keep it up. It is spring loaded so it will drop back down if not tied off.
WEIGHT: 2 lbs (1 kg)
PACKED DIMENSIONS: 56cm x 17cm x 10cm
BRAND: Advanced Elements
WARRANTY PERIOD: 12 months