Here is why the AirFusion EVO Kayak is our top-of-the-line solo kayak:
- It’s super fast!!!
- Paddles like a sleek hard-shell kayak, but at a fraction of the weight.
What makes it top-of-the-line?
- The v-shaped, narrow hull is super fast and tracks straight
- The simplified design is quick to set up
- The polyurethane hull is durable and lightweight
- It packs away into a compact bag
Who is the AirFusion Evo kayak for?
- The AirFusion Evo kayak has been designed to go fast for serious paddlers.
- Or recreational paddlers who want to cover long distances or keep up with the group.
Goes Straight and Super Fast
- The streamlined design of the AirFusion Evo kayak makes it super fast.
- In fact, it doesn’t even look like an inflatable kayak!
- Advanced Elements have used drop-stitch technology in the walls to give it buoyancy and rigidity without being bulky. It’s so narrow, it cuts through the water easily.
- The internal pole structure gives it a v-shaped hull, helping it to track straight through the water
Lightweight and Durable
There’s no point in having a compact, high performance kayak that is so heavy you can’t lift it!
Advanced Elements have used the latest technology in the AirFusion Evo to create an inflatable kayak that is both lightweight AND durable.
Here is what makes the AirFusion EVO kayak so reliable:
- Super tough drop-stitch chambers
- Durable triple layer PU tarpaulin hull so you don’t have to worry about damage on rocks
- Multiple air chambers for safety
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty from Advanced Elements
Simplified Set Up
- The new AirFusion Evo Kayak has a simpler set up than the AirFusion Elite.
- The high pressure side chambers have been replaced by drop-stitch chambers. This means there are only 2 side chambers to set up instead of 4.
- This also means that less adjustment of the chambers and the thwarts is required.
- But what this really means is that you can get out on the water quicker!
Packs up into a bag with detachable straps about the size of a suitcase for easy storage and transport – planes, trains and automobiles, the world is your oyster!
Set-up Instructions for the AirFusion EVO Kayak
- Carrying Duffel Bag
- Folding Seat
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
Length: 13′ (4m)
Weight: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
Brand: Advanced Elements
Lakes, Bays and Inland Waterways: Yes
Coastal/Open Water: Yes
Compatible with AirFusion Skeg: Yes
Width: 24” (61cm)
Maximum Capacity: 235 lbs (106 kg)
Deflated and Packed Dimensions: 35″ X 21″ X 9″ (89cm x 53cm x 23cm)
Warranty Period: 12 Months
River (Class): II
Compatible with Rudder Kit: No
Set-up Time: 13 minutes