Who is the AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Kayak for?
- Kayak campers / expeditioners who want to load up with gear
- Tall people (6’2″ or above) who need some leg room
- Casual paddlers who want speed AND comfort
- Suitable for beginners
Love to go Fast?
At nearly 4m long, the Expedition Elite kayak is FAST.
The drop-stitch floor helps you glide smoothly through the water.
The patented AdvancedFrame design means no waggling when you paddle.
The built-in fin helps you paddle straight.
Huge Capacity for Kayak Expeditions
A whopping 204kg capacity means you can load this kayak up with gear for even the most extreme kayak expedition.
There are D-rings and bungee lacing on the large front deck for securing gear.
There is a roll-top hatch behind the seat for quick access to gear stored under the deck.
There are d-rings on the rear deck for even more gear!
Comfortable for Long Paddling Trips (and Long Legs)
- Your back is supported by the inflatable lumbar so you are comfortable all day
- Adjustable foot brace for comfort and to assist paddling technique
- Plenty of leg room for tall people
- The Advancedframe Expedition Elite kayak has a low centre of gravity and a flat hull. This gives you effortless stability so you can save your strength on those long trips.
- Stay dry in open ocean with the inflatable coaming and optional spray skirt
Durable and Reliable
Don’t take my word for it!
This review from Geoff Wilson of 5th Element Expeditions shows just how tough the AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite kayak is, even in the most rugged of terrain.
Set-up Instructions for the AdvancedFrame Expedition Elite Kayak
What type of conditions is the AdvancedFrame kayak suitable for?
The AdvancedFrame is designed to be a day touring type boat, for flat or open water. The bow and stern have a rigid semi-frame that gives it a hard edge. This greatly improves the tracking over traditional inflatables. The AdvancedFrame is fine for class 1 and 2 rivers, and durable enough for class 3, however it is really designed to paddle in a straight line, and therefore not recommended for rivers above class 3. When choosing a kayak for class 3 whitewater or greater, you really want a boat with a very rounded hull that will not grip on to the current, especially in eddys, like our Attack Whitewater Kayak. Unfortunately kayaks with very rounded hulls will not paddle very straight on flat water.
- Advanced Elements Spring Valves
- Drop-stitch floor construction
- Adjustable seat with inflatable lumbar support
- Rudder Mount for adding the AdvancedTrak Kayak Rudder Kit AE4005
- Inflatable coaming for attaching a spray skirt
- Moulded rubber handles
- Hard edge bow and stern
- Welded seams
- Bungee deck lacing
- Neoprene knuckle guard
- Massive storage compartment
- Reinforced bow and stern
- Skeg/tracking fin
- D-ring tie downs
- Adjustable Foot brace
- High pressure drop-stitch floor
- Inflatable lumbar support seat
- Adjustable foot brace
- Heavy duty carrying bag
- Repair kit
- Instruction manual
Lenght: 13′ (3.96m)
Weight: 42 lbs (19.1 kg)
Colour: Blue with orange stripes
Brand: Advanced Elements
Lakes, Bays, Inland Waterways: Yes
Coastal/Open Water: Yes
Width: 32″ (81cm)
Maximum Capacity: 450 lbs (204 kg)
Deflated and Packed Dimensions: 32″ x 20″ x 10″ (83cm x 52cm x 26cm)
Warranty Period: 12 Months
River Class: II
Compatible with Rudder Kit: Yes
Set-up Time: 8 minutes