“I have always loved paddling on the river and on still water but it was impossible for me to do it independently.
You can’t stop me now. In less than 10 minutes after pulling up the AdvancedFrame Kayak, I’m on the water.
The pack up is even quicker and the kayak actually fits in the bag! Interestingly, since buying my kayak, many of my friends have invited me to join them with their kayaks and paddle boards.
We are even discussing an extended trip.
I live on the Murray River and there are also many lakes and waterholes nearby so I’m blessed for choice.
I was born with the lower part of my left arm missing and am still able to manage my Advanced Elements Kayak with ease on and off the water.
You couldn’t find a happier customer.”
Kayaking on the Murray River Albury NSW
If you want to go kayaking on the Murray River Albury NSW, here’s a map of where Bernadette launched her kayak and the route she took:
” We launched at The Waterworks East Albury and paddled 16km to Kremur St Boat ramp, West Albury.”
The AdvancedFrame Kayak is perfect for Bernadette because:
- It’s fast and glides straight and fast through the water
- It’s lightweight with a weight of 16.3kg
- The clip-in seat is very comfortable and supportive for her back
- It’s very durable and reliable – she didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles
- It packs into a bag so it’s easy to store and transport