“The AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak is great, easy to inflate and moves well through the water.
We thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Our first paddle was on the Maroochy river in Queensland.
We launched from the boat ramp at the end of Nojoor road.
The area has some great protected areas and beach access.
The day we paddled was quit windy but the kayak handled well.“
Kayaking on the Maroochy River
If you want to go kayaking on the Maroochy River, here is the map where John launched their kayak:
The AdvancedFrame Convertible Kayak is perfect for John because:
- It’s easy to paddle straight as it has an Aluminum Rib Frame Design.
- It has the best speed, tracking and stability.
- It has plenty of leg room with a capacity of 249kg which is perfect for 2 adult paddlers.
- It’s very durable – she didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles in creeks
- It’s quick and easy to set-up and pack away.