“As an older, not so strong female the kayak is a bit heavier and more awkward to carry than I expected but easy to pump up with the Bellows Foot Pump.
On the water it is easy to paddle and very stable and comfortable.
It tracks straight and turns easily.
I like to re-inflate it in the garden to clean and dry but it folds up well.
I am delighted with my AdvancedFrame Kayak and am looking forward to many adventures.“
Kayaking on the Canning River at Shelley Beach
If you want to go kayaking on the Canning River at Shelley Beach, here’s the map:
Here I am on the maiden voyage of my kayak. I put in on the Canning River at Shelley Beach (Perth metro) and paddled down to the Lo Quay Cafe with a friend for coffee.
The AdvancedFrame Kayak is perfect for Carol because:
- It’s fast and glides straight and fast through the water
- It’s lightweight with a weight of 16.3kg
- The clip-in seat is very comfortable and supportive for her back
- It’s very durable and reliable – she didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles
- It packs into a bag so it’s easy to store and transport