“Purchasing the AdvancedFrame Kayak has been a game changer for me.
I used to kayak back in my 20’s and now being in my early 50’s, I wanted to start again but the thought of lifting weights to be strong enough to get a boat onto the roof of the car turned me off….
The ease at which I can now set up and pack down the AdvancedFrame Kayak, and transport it, means I am back on the water most weekends, and I’m living the dream!
The safety of a dual air chamber sold me, as I will be out by myself at times and on longer trips and safety is important to me.
If you are after a high quality product, this is it.
Be sure to take the time to wipe down the inside after use and dry it out properly.
My husband who has never done water sports was so impressed he’s bought an AdvancedFrame Kayak too.”
Kayaking on Middle Harbour Creek
If you want to go kayaking on Middle Harbour Creek, here’s a map of where Tamara launched her kayak:
The AdvancedFrame Kayak is perfect for Tamara because:
- It’s fast and glides straight and fast through the water
- It’s lightweight with a weight of 16.3kg
- The clip-in seat is very comfortable and supportive for her back
- It’s very durable and reliable – she didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles
- It packs into a bag so it’s easy to store and transport