“Everything about purchasing this Advanced Elements AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite Kayak has been brilliant.
The website provides excellent information, the pre-sales discussion with Emily was brilliant, the purchase was straightforward, the courier delivery (from QLD to Sydney mid-Covid) was super fast, the instructions and descriptions are complete and accurate… and now to the good stuff!!
The kayak is easy to assemble, it does require some attention to detail but it’s simple.
The first time, it took about 15 mins.
By the 4th trip, I got it down to 8 minutes and wasn’t rushing.
It’s brilliant on the water and takes my wife, myself and dog with ease.
The Drop-Stitch Floor makes everything so stable.
I’ve converted it to a single seater and it’s awesome… so fast and agile.
Unpacking isn’t a problem but you do need to spend time ensuring you clean any muck out.
I think the pack down last time was about 15 mins.
To be honest, getting it back into the bag is a bit fiddly but not a problem.
All in all I couldn’t recommend it more highly – and our experience isn’t unusual as we’ve met 2 other of Emily’s customers on the water (the kayaks are distinctive on the water) who both said the same about the experience.
Don’t wait – you won’t be disappointed!!”
Kayaking at Cabarita NSW
If you want to go kayaking at Cabarita NSW, here is the map where Rob launched their kayak:
We launched from Cabarita Beach at the back of Cabarita park. Parking is right by a grassy patch with a Sandy beach only 10 metres from the car park!
The AdvancedFrame Convertible Elite Kayak is perfect for Rob because:
- It’s easy to paddle straight as it has an Aluminum Rib Frame Design.
- It has the best speed, tracking and stability.
- It has plenty of leg room with a capacity of 249kg which is perfect for 2 adult paddlers and their dog.
- The high-backed seat with lumbar support is very comfortable and supportive.
- It’s very durable – he didn’t have to worry about submerged obstacles in creeks.
- It’s quick and easy to set-up and pack away.