Packlite Inflatable Kayak
Size does matter. And if you like your kayak small and light, the PackLite is for you. This kayak weighs under 2kg and packs up into a bag about the size of a hand bag. No kidding!
Not only is the PackLite ludicrously lightweight, it is durable, comfortable and easy to paddle. This kayak is popular with hikers looking for a packraft, but also attracts people who don't have a lot of storage space, for example, motorbikers, boaters, mountain bikers, backpackers, travelers, etc.
See below for what makes this kayak so unique.
Here is what makes the Packlite such a unique inflatable kayak:
- Ridiculously lightweight at only 1.9kg
- Comes pre-assembled – no need to set up, just inflate and go
- The HR valves allow large amounts of air to flow one way – quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Packs up into a bag about the size of a handbag for easy storage and transport – great for hikers, cyclists, motorbikers, travellers, boaters etc
- Optional Packlite Pump and Ultralite Paddle will give you a whole package weight of only 3kg
Quality Design & Manufacturing
- The kayak is made with durable polyurethane, so you don’t have to worry about damage on rocks
- Dual main air chambers for safety – if one chamber of the inner tube is compromised, the other will still function
- 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
Comfortable and Easy to Paddle
- The Packlite is very easy to paddle – a beginner will have no problem getting around
- When out on the water, the mesh carry bag doubles as an on-deck gear bag for securing smaller items
- The Packlite is quite wide with a flat hull, which makes it very stable when paddling
- Your bum is cushioned by the low pressure inflatable floor reducing the risk of numbness
- You can rest your back on the rear chamber for support
- Paddling a remote alpine lake or stream has never been this easy!
The Packlite can be used in class I or II rivers, but is really designed for flat water – lakes, bays, inland waterways etc.
- Military Style Valves
- Rubber Moulded Handle
- Mesh carry bag doubles as on-deck storage
- D-rings for gear tie-down
- Eco-friendly fabric reinforced Polyurethane construction
- Welded perimeter seam
- Mesh Carry Bag
- Repair Kit
- Owner’s Manual
- Length: 7’10” (2.39m)
- Width: 35″ (89cm)
- Weight: 4lbs (1.9kg)
- Max Capacity: 250lbs (113kg)
- Colour: Red
- Deflated and packed dimensions: 11″‘ x 11″ x 5″ (28cm x 26cm x 13cm)
- Persons: 1
- Chambers: 3
- Advanced Elements Model: AE3021-R